Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

Annaloyra Minya, Arwen, Aurora, Draxion, Noella, Shade

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 303 on Sun 4 Jul - 5:06
Latest topics
» Starting Gold [Dice Rolling]
by Spencer Wed 13 Sep - 14:47

» Ability Scores [Dice Rolling]
by Spencer Wed 13 Sep - 12:23

» Hello
by Draxion Mon 4 Sep - 18:41

» Race/Class Requests
by Annaloyra Minya Sun 28 May - 7:18

» Random Dice Rolls
by Annaloyra Minya Sat 5 Nov - 9:26

» Assistance with Creating RPG
by Otectus Thu 4 Aug - 20:37

» {Game} 20!
by Draxion Fri 2 Apr - 12:33

» Hello, I'm Warnen
by Draxion Sat 31 Oct - 10:15

» Coding Scrapheap
by iDraekios Sun 24 May - 17:49

» [Game] Guilty or Innocent
by Draxion Sun 10 May - 20:21

» [Game] This or That?
by Draxion Sun 10 May - 20:19

» [Game] <^> Game
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr - 8:04

» [Game] The Word Association game.
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr - 8:02

» [Game] Make a Word with The Last Letter

» [Game] Count by Odd Numbers

» [Game] Count by Even Numbers

» [Game] Count to 3,000
by Draxion Thu 23 Apr - 8:01

» {Game} 20!
by Arwen Sun 19 Apr - 18:30

» Feat Requests
by Draxion Sat 11 Jan - 7:07

» Annaloyra's gif stories- for fun
by Annaloyra Minya Fri 10 Jan - 21:25

Coding Scrapheap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iDraekios
iDraekios
Freeman
Posts 16
Gold 2684

D&D Character sheet
Name: Nari Kurenai
Hit Points:
Coding Scrapheap Left_bar_bleue11/11Coding Scrapheap Empty_bar_bleue  (11/11)
Experience:
Coding Scrapheap Left_bar_bleue0/1000Coding Scrapheap Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostiDraekios Fri 22 May - 14:59

set my heart afire
I have a heart that gets on everybody's nerves They don't want the truth, they just want the words Blah blah blah blah and I can sing until I'm dead And none of you'll remember a single thing I said What's the point in being a voice when everyone's already sick of the noise? Everyone's already sick of the noise, everyone's already sick of the noise What's the point in trying to change when everyone's already stuck in their ways, Everyone's happy with more of the same, more of the same, more of the same We were born kicking and screaming Until we learned to turn it down Took our dreams and got in line Held our breath and hoped to die Fade on And all along, we got it wrong Live a slow and painful life Put our heart on hold inside Fade on And all along, we got it wrong Oh we keep it hush hush hush Have you had enough, have you, have you had enough? Took our dreams and got in line Held our breath and hoped to die Fade on And all along, we got it wrong I have a heart that gets on everybody's nerves They don't want the truth, they just want the words Oh I hate your static pace, you ask no questions, let things be All you people never learn, and your heart gets on my nerves And your heart gets on my nerves, and your heart gets on my nerves We were born kicking and screaming Until we learned to turn it down Took our dreams and got in line Held our breath and hoped to die Fade on And all along, we got it wrong Live a slow and painful life Put our heart on hold inside Fade on And all along, we got it wrong Oh we keep it hush hush hush Have you had enough, have you, have you had enough? Took our dreams and got in line Held our breath and hoped to die Fade on And all along, we got it wrong But no one listens, 'cause no one cares If you're alive at all let me see you stare
@tagged ||| Notes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nari Kurenai

Base Attack Bonus: +0
AC: 14
Initiative Bonus: +6

Saving Throws
Fortitude: +5
Reflex: +2
Will: +3

Weapons:
Morningstar- 1d8+2 (x2 Crit, 20, +2 Hit)
Bite Attack- 1d4+3 (x2 20, +2 Hit)

Vestiges:
None
iDraekios
iDraekios
Freeman
Posts 16
Gold 2684

D&D Character sheet
Hit Points:
Experience:

PostiDraekios Fri 22 May - 17:36

> > > i wanna rob a bank
f*** around and make a scene
nari kurenai
Uh, would I be crazy if I thought the world was fake? A game of simulation aliens play from outer space The players pick their religion That's what starts the competition Could be stupid 'cause I watch too many movies Maybe work is weighing heavy on my mind Maybe I'm just sick and tired of doing the same shit every time Wanna try a new position maybe flip a 69 Don't want a doctor tellin' me that I'm insane man I wanna rob a bank (rob a bank, rob a bank) Spread the money through the streets (through the streets, through the streets) Walk up to a stranger screaming stick 'em up freeze (up freeze) But I'm too worried 'bout what other people think I wanna rob a bank (rob a bank, rob a bank) f*** around and make a scene (make a scene, make a scene) Make the most wanted on TV, yeah that's me (that's me) But I'm too worried 'bout what other people think Awesome Who's to say that I can't break into your house While you're working I'm just lurking through your bedroom like a mouse Gettin' naked on your sofa wearing just Your penny loafers Take some pictures leave 'em by your dirty dishes Back your Rover down the driveway Drive it down the highway Fly that mother f*** off a bridge Buy some drugs, sell some drugs Buy a gun just because I don't want anyone to think that I'm a bitch I wanna rob a bank (rob a bank, rob a bank) Spread the money through the streets (through the streets, through the streets) Walk up to a stranger screaming stick 'em up freeze (up freeze) But I'm too worried 'bout what other people think I wanna rob a bank (rob a bank, rob a bank) f*** around and make a scene (make a scene, make a scene) Make the most wanted on TV, yeah that's me (that's me) But I'm too worried 'bout what other people think Ooh would I need to dream If I had self esteem 'Cause when you life's like a movie You can do anything I wanna rob a bank (I wanna rob a bank baby) Spread the money through the streets (spread the money to the streets baby) Walk up to a stranger screaming stick 'em up freeze I wanna rob a bank (rob a bank, rob a bank) Spread the money through the streets (through the streets, through the streets) Walk up to a stranger screaming stick 'em up freeze (up freeze) But I'm too worried 'bout what other people think I wanna rob a bank (rob a bank, rob a bank) f*** around and make a scene (make a scene, make a scene) Make the most wanted on TV, yeah that's me (that's me) But I'm too worried 'bout what other people think

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nari Kurenai

Saving Throws

Weapons:

Vestiges:
None
iDraekios
iDraekios
Freeman
Posts 16
Gold 2684

D&D Character sheet
Hit Points:
Experience:

PostiDraekios Sun 24 May - 17:49

@tagged || 000 words ||| notes

LIKE CREATURES OF HABIT

「And nothing's ever gonna change, cause I ain't gonna run away.」

Testing text which somehow manages to test a bit of text. And then here's some more for purposes of testing some sort of scroll bar or another. Y'know, I never really understood the point of Lorem Ipsum outside of just filling up a bunch of the empty space within these templates or whatever it is sane people do with that jumbled paragraph of literal nonsense. Why not just write an essay or something to toss in there, maybe a few lines of lyrics or whatever if they need to fill space. I mean come on, you're already probably putting lyrics in the template itself why not just use those same lyrics to fill the space instead of going through all the trouble to generate a paragraph or two from some text that literally nobody on this planet can make any reasonable sense out of. I know I'm rambling at this point but due to the sheer size of some of these templates as well as my aesthetic for ridiculously small text sizes I have to make this kind of a sizable bit of randomosity because otherwise I wouldn't be able to activate the scroll bar on this template or that template or- y'know what I don't even know anymore. If you've read up to this point I commend you for sticking through this mess that somehow still manages to make more sense than all of that Lorem Ipsum nonsense that everybody else seems so fond of using. And if you really want to read all of this again, I've probably pasted it a few more times to make this bit really long.

「There's no need to panic, 'cause you're just as tragic」

made by rebirae

This broke horribly but at least I know how the style tags work now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nari Kurenai

Saving Throws

Weapons:

Vestiges:
None
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum